“N.O. Explode Killer” Cardio-911 Product L-arginine 5000 mg L-citrulline 1000 mg Vitamin D3 5000 IU EDTA 100 mg Co Q 10 100 mg Vitamin B1 3 mg Vitamin B2 3 mg Vitamin B3 50 mg Vitamin B5 10 mg Vitamin B6 10 mg Vitamin B12 500 mcg Folic Acid 400 mcg Vitamin C 200 mg Natural Vitamin E 10 mg Chromium Polynicotinate 200 mcg AstraGin 100 mg Perilla Oil 500 mg Magnesium Citrate 230 mg Potassium Citrate 70 mg Selenium 100 mcg Trace Minerals 100 mg Proprietary Blend: 200 mg Grape seed extract, Grape skin extract, Pomegranate, Tart cherry, Hawthorne Berry. Other Ingredients: Monk Fruit, Xylitol, Stevia All natural flavors, colors, and sweeteners Notes: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The following are the primary scientifically backed reasons why anyone, including healthy people, should consider adding L-Arginine to their health and wellness regime.
- L-Arginine is one thousand times more powerful than any naturally occurring antioxidant in the body.
- Offers wide-ranging cardiovascular support, including controlling blood pressure and plaque formation. Nitric oxide keeps arteries relaxed and pliable for normal blood pressure, preventing hypertension and angina.
- Enhances memory, particularly long-term memory, and may help reverse the effects of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Boost human growth hormone (HGH) production, which has anti-aging properties.
- Helps with cholesterol by lowering serum and LDL cholesterol levels.
- May enhance male sexual performance by treating vascular erectile dysfunction (ED).
- L-Arginine’s anticoagulant abilities reduce clotting and lower heart attack and stroke risk.
- Useful in the treatment of asthma by opening pulmonary pathways for easier breathing and the treatment of lung disorders.
- Relaxes hypertonic sphincter muscles, preventing and healing hemorrhoids.
- Boost lean muscle mass and preserves bone density by encouraging HGH production.
- Can help offset cardiovascular and lung damage caused by tobacco use.
- L-Arginine helps to accelerate wound healing and post-surgery recovery.
- May be helpful in enhancing athletic performance due to its ability to boost exercise tolerance.
- It may be used to improve the function of the prostate.
- It has been used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and to reduce the occurrence of ulcers, especially stress-related without affecting gastric acid production.
- The Amino Acid L-A-Citrulline has been known to help restore Erectile Function.